The Innhopp Project Skydiving - Seychelles: The Coral Atoll Islands

April 10th – 16th 2024. Maximum Participants – 24

Seychelles Innhopp Coral Atoll Islands 2024 Event Poster

A SKYDIVERS  ULTIMATE DREAM

Join us for an adrenaline-charged experience like no other, courtesy of The Innhopp Project in collaboration with Fly Seychelles. Founded by the visionary Even Rokne, this project was born from the thrill of transforming routine skydiving into awe-inspiring adventures.

Since the 1990s, the Innhopp Project has been redefining the skydiving landscape, venturing beyond the ordinary to create extraordinary moments. From Norway’s majestic mountains and fjords to the untouched landscapes of Namibia, Seychelles, and Slovenia, our events have set the stage for heart-pounding jumps and unforgettable emotions.

With over 600 participants and 7,600 jumps across 400 locations, The Innhopp Project is back for the fourth time in Seychelles with Fly Seychelles. This time, it’s the Coral Atoll Islands Skydiving Experience, where we revisit our favorite spots in chapter 1 and pioneer into uncharted territories of the outer islands in Chapter 2, 300km from Mahé.

An all-inclusive skydiving experience, exploring nine of the stunning tropical Seychelles islands by jumping into them. Indulge in African culture, explore endemic flora and fauna, deepen connections with fellow Innhopp family members far from the crowds as you dive into an experience tailored for thrill-seekers, explorers, and those hungry for unique adventures.

SKYDIVING PACKAGE DETAILS

PRICING

  • Skydiver Sharing: 4,600 Euros
  • Non skydiver Sharing: 3,800 Euros

Single room upgrade first 3 nights is additional 450 Euros per person.

Innhopp Family Discount: Get 1% off for each Innhopp event you have attended, or if you are a member of Skydive Voss, or you participated on the Innhopps during Adventure Boogie (1%=€46/€38).

WHAT’S INCLUDED

  • 15 thrilling jumps across 14 stunning locations across 9 islands.
  • All-inclusive accommodation.
  • Delectable meals (3 per day, drinks excluded).
  • Seamless ground and boat transportation.

Get ready to soar, dive, and conquer the Seychelles skies. Book your spot below.

REGISTRATION FORM

Vegan, Vegetarian, Pescatarian etc. Please leave blank if it does not apply to you.
Please Select How Many
Please Select How Many

PAYMENT OPTIONS
Option 1: Pay in Full
Please wire your full total amount to the bank details listed below.
Options 2: Fifty Percent (50%) Deposit
Please wire the equivalent of 50% of your full total amount to the bank details listed below. The remaining 50% balance will be due no later than February 26th, 2024 (Forty-five days prior to check-in).
Options 3: Twenty Percent (20%) Deposit
Please wire the equivalent of 20% of your full total amount to the bank details listed below. The remaining 80% balance will be due no later than February 26th, 2024 (Forty-five days prior to check-in).
Refund Policy
Please note that should you decide to cancel, 30% of the full amount is NON-REFUNDABLE due to hotel and logistic bookings. However, the remaining balance is refundable if cancelation is initiated prior to March 10th, 2024 (at least 30 days prior to check-in).

PAYMENT DETAILS
Bank Name: Absa
Branch Name: Independence Avenue Branch
Email: customerservices.sc@absa.africa
Tel: +248 438 3838

PAYMENTS IN USD
Account Details:
Name: FLY (SEYCHELLES) (PTY) LTD
Account Number: 7583564
IBAN: SC81BARC01010000000107583564USD
Account Type: LOCAL CFC CORPORATE
SWIFT CODE: BARCSCSC

PAYMENTS IN EUROS
Account Details:
Name: FLY (SEYCHELLES) (PTY) LTD
Account Number: 7582150
IBAN: SC21BARC01010000000107582150EUR
Account Type: LOCAL CFC CORPORATE
SWIFT CODE: BARCSCSC
Please note that some of the information above may not be relevant, utilize what applies for your bank. Also, be sure to include your name and phone number so we can verify your payment.

FOR CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
Please fill in your credit card details in the section below as per the instructions.

Credit Card Payment Authorization Form

Our preferred form of payment is via Bank Transfer using the banking information Above. But we also accept credit cards.   Please be advised that by filling out this form, you are authorizing FLY SEYCHELLES PTD to charge your card for the option selected. A five (5%) percent bank charge fee applies on total amount

Use this format mm/yy e.g 09/26
Menu