Birds Of Paradise Boogie 2022

Only A Fews Slots Left
2022/10/02 12:15:45

Once again, Fly Seychelles, in collaboration with its partners and associates is proud to present to you the ‘Birds Of Paradise Boogie 2022’. It has become our culture to host skydivers and skydiving enthusiasts from around the world for a full week of absolute fun and lifelong memories in the enchanting skies of paradise.

Multi Island Jumps
La Digue
Bird Island (One Special night Jump)

15 Jumps Total

Max participants: 30 people
Required minimum jumps: 200
Flotation device is a must!
PCR test not required if U have been vaccinated but it has to be a fresh vaccination.

Travel Logistics

Arrival Destination: The initial island you need to arrive in Mahe (Victoria)Seychelles. The airport call sign is SEZ. A lot of European countries have direct flights to Seychelles. If coming from the USA, you can connect through Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Doha!

Communication: We advise that you get yourself a SIM CARD at the airport for ease of communication. You’ll be glad you have it.

Money Exchange: You will also need some Seychelles Rupees. You can do this at the airport at a rate of approximately 1 Euro for 15 Seychelles Rupees.

Once you land in Mahe you will need to get a transfer to Praslin where the registration reception is located. Several Options are available

You can book a private charter boat or airplane ride with us by contacting us in advance either by phone, email, or through our contact form below. For those who opt for options 2 and 3, we also offer rides from the Cat Coco Station and/or airport at Praslin for a small fee.

Option 2
You can opt to use Cat Cocos, the leading ferry operator in Seychelles which offers daily back and forth transfers between Mahe and Praslin islands. Be sure to book in advance as they get full pretty quick. You also will need a taxi to get to the registration location upon arriving Praslin.

Option 3
You can book a plane flight with Airseychelles that will bring you over to Praslin to Your destination of Skydive. The flight is approximately 20 minutes each way.  We advise that you book a one-way ticket and then make a reservation for your return. Link below.

What You Need Before Arriving

PCR Test

It is vital that everyone is kept safe during this event and therefore require that every participant gets a PCR test no more than 72 hours before arriving at the boogie. Exemptions exist for individuals who have been fully vaccinated. Please check the Seychelles Government Advisory page for the exact specifications to determine whether you need one or not. The price for this test is not included in our package.

Travel Authorization

The government of Seychelles has a mandatory Travel Authorization that each arriving guest must complete. We advise that you do it at least two days before your travel. It costs about 10 Euros and takes about 6 hours to process. Without this, you will not be allowed entry and will be turned around at the airport. All the instructions, requirements, and fees are listed on their official website.

Register Your Details Below

Vegan, Vegetarian, Pescatarian etc. Please leave blank if it does not apply to you.
Please Select How Many
Please Select How Many
Please Select How Many
Please Select How Many


Option 1: Pay in Full
Please wire your full total amount to the bank details listed in the below.

Options 2: Fifty Percent (50%) Deposit
Please wire the equivalent of 50% of your full total amount to the bank details listed below. The remaining 50% balance will be due no later than August 18th, 2022 (Forty-five days prior to check-in).

Options 3: Twenty Percent (20%) Deposit
Please wire the equivalent of 20% of your full total amount to the bank details listed below. The remaining 80% balance will be due no later than August 18, 2022 (Forty-five days prior to check-in).

Refund Policy
Please note that should you decide to cancel, 30% of the full amount is NON-REFUNDABLE due to hotel and logistic bookings. However, The remaining balance is refundable if cancelation is initiated prior to September 1, 2022 (at least 30 days prior to check-in).


Bank Name: Absa
Branch Name: Independence Avenue Branch
Tel: +248 438 3838

Account Details:
Account Number: 7583564
IBAN: C81BARC01010000000107583564USD

Account Details:
Account Number: 7582150
IBAN: C21BARC01010000000107582150EUR

Please note that some of the information above may not be relevant, utilize what applies for your bank. Also, be sure to include your name and phone number so we can verify your payment.


If preferred, you can pay for the boogie via credit card. Please be advised that by filling in this form, you are authorizing FLY SEYCHELLES PTD to charge your card for the option selected. A five(5) percent bank charge fee applies on total amount.